March 22, 2010

SPRING!! :-)

A Catholic building of some kind that's just been built recently beside the Blue Ridge Parkway. I thought it was fascinating. :-)

And for some odd reason, I kinda liked this pic.

Yes, there are finally flowers booming up here!

More flowers! :-)

Someone nicely let me take a picture of him

And I obediently posed also... :-P

Another "blue ridge" scene.
Spring hasn't quite shown itself through the trees, but it won't be long! :-)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Great pics once again, Susy! I like the crocuses and the iris. They were lovely. And that pic of Gary is really good. You can tell him I said so and that he should pose for more. :-P That way he'll have reason to make you pose for more! HAHA! There's always method to my madness. :-) Love you!

Marg :-) said...

Ummm... You match...:-)

Susanna said...

Thanks Nicole! I like your "madness"... :-P

Marg, it was un-intentional. :-P THe funny thing is that we kinda matched the next day, too! ;-)

Wanda N. said...

That catholic building happens to be a monestery. :)

Susanna said...

;-) Thanks Wanda!