Just some pictures from the past weekend... I thought y'all would enjoy. :-) I won't waste time and space with a long wordy post. I will say this though... I know there are some of you who don't really appreciate photo-shopped pictures... but bear with me. ;-) I wanted to try it out and see some of the results, and hear some of the first impressions that y'all might have. :-)
7 comments:
Hey now... you didn't post all of them.... ;-P
(you know what I mean..)
chuckle
I like them All....And photoshop is wonderfull!
They are all great! and the pup is cute!
I like them all, but 4, 8, and 9 are my favorites. Love the light on the eggs. And there are more? ;-)
Ashley & Jo, thanks!! :-)
Gary, I decided not to post the pic of Timothy 'cause he would probably croak. :-P (or maybe that's not the one you meant? ;-) )
Nicole, There'll be more one of these days... I've suddenly gotten a hankering to take pictures again. :-) I think my inspiration has finally returned!
No, I wasn't talking about the one of Timothy...
chuckle
Just picking on you ;-)
:-P
Hmmm...I wonder who that muse could be? ;-) :-P
Post a Comment