May 7, 2010

More pics!

And here's another infusion of pics. ;-) Enjoy!

Bleeding Heart


Tulip


Wild Azelea


A Floyd County Field


Another view of the field


Camo


Spring Leaves


Red Bud Blooms


Timothy ;-)


David


Daniel


And last but not least... Gary. :-)

8 comments:

Jennifer Bates said...

THEY are all so pretty! I LOVE the one of the Tulip! It's AWESOME!! And the one of Camo is really neat too! But the tulip is my Faveorite! :P

Poor Timothy....you took a picture of him! :P

JoJo! ♥ said...

WOW at the tulip! I love it! And by the way... what are you using to make the photo black and white but make it where Timothy is in color?? I've been looking for a program like that, I love it! ♥

Marg :-) said...

Hey Sis!

Tell Timothy that he should pose for pictures more often! ;-) The others are great too. :-)

Nicole said...

Wow, Sis! I HAVE to agree with everyone else, that tulip picture is stunning! Loved all the pics, but also liked the second field picture. It is so beautiful up there! What happened to Davey's forehead? Oh, and the picture of Gary was nice too. ;-)

Nicole said...

Ok I have to say, in looking at this picture of David again, he really seems to look the most like your dad. That is a great photo. Even with the head boo-boo. :-)

Susanna said...

Jenn, thanks! Actually, Gary edited the tulip. ;-) I'm quite pleased with all the comments about it! :-) Yup, "poor timothy" got a pic taken of him.

Jo, I use Corel Paint Shop Pro X... it took me a while to figure out how to do things, but I think I'm finally learning. ;-)

Marg, thanks! I don't think that'll convince Timothy. :-P

Nicole, David was running through the woods and fell headlong onto a rock. :-( He's been sporting the bandaid for some time... Mama's trying to keep it moist. ;-) Yup, Floyd county is a GORGEOUS place!!

Ashley said...

The picture of FLoyd county has a REALLY good leading line!
And, like every body else, I LOVE your tulip!!

JoJo! ♥ said...

Where did you get the program at?