Thankyou so much for the 'best wishes, Rebecca, Molly, Christine, Marg, Camille, & Ashley! :-D
I've gotten several comments about the odd nature of such a life changing post... Just so you know, this post was done late at night, and I was so off in la-la land that I wasn't feeling very inspired as far as grand blog posts. ;-)
Go check out Gary's blog for a way snazzier post! ;-)
7 comments:
Congratulations Susanna! I'll be praying for you!
Much love,
~ Rebecca
Congratulations!!! :-)
We are sooo happy for you! It's wonderful to see how God works things out if we'll just be patient and pray.
Blessings,
Drew and Christine
Oh my dear little sissy!!.... *huge hug* :-) :-) I wish I was there to talk with you and Heather tonight. Love you!
Wow, congragulations! So happy for you... ~Camille
We are all so excited for you Susanna!!
**Ashley**
Thankyou so much for the 'best wishes, Rebecca, Molly, Christine, Marg, Camille, & Ashley! :-D
I've gotten several comments about the odd nature of such a life changing post... Just so you know, this post was done late at night, and I was so off in la-la land that I wasn't feeling very inspired as far as grand blog posts. ;-)
Go check out Gary's blog for a way snazzier post! ;-)
Post a Comment