I got quite a few comments from people, wondering what was the deal with the lizard picture in the last post... I really don't know. I posted that late at night, after a very exciting weekend, and I wasn't thinking through everything I did. :-P So here's some normal pictures for your enjoyment. ;-)
And for those of you who are wondering when the big day is... it's June 5th. :-)
6 comments:
You two are beautiful. :-)
The pictures are great!! And I am trying/probably coming to the reception :-)
(Dad said the wedding was for family only)
Love ya!! ♥
They turned out really good, Sus! I don't know what you were talking about. I think they are very nice...especially the one in the tree. I like that pic of you. The other are really nice as well. Thanks for the chat this morning. Give me a call if you ever want to do it again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Wow! That's all I can say, Suz! I still can't believe this is happening... Do those pictures feel as much like a dream to you as they do to me?
feelin older by the day.... lol
Thanks Marg, Jo, Nicole, & Heather! Oh, and Heth... this isn't feeling like a dream much anymore... but it'll probably hit me again. :-] ;-)
Manfred, I've been feeling rather old for a few years now... :-P
Post a Comment