I am SO blessed by friends! Here's to just a few of the people in my life who have touched me in some way, and made life happier and easier for me. I love you all!
Janelle, I LOVED teaching with you for two years! I'll always remember the great times we had. Even though you're married now, I still can't quite forget those "kid moments" we had of laughing and "decorating" vehicles. ;-)
Karen, thanks for putting up with me and being a GREAT sis to me. I have many great memories of our times together.. and our moments of laughter. :)
Melissa, you were the BEST roomie! You were always there for me.. and it was great to have someone to connect with and keep me on the ground throughout our month at FBEP.
Audrey, you never give up! Your zeal for life is exhilarating. I love you, Study Buddy! I pray that your time at FMH will be one of growth and great memories.
Aunt Rebecca, you have been one of my spiritual mentors... thankyou so much for all the long talks and advice, and reminders of my worth in Christ.
Nicole, my big sis, there have been times when it's seemed like you were my ONLY friend! I love you so much, and thankyou for all of the time you've poured into my life.
And all my school kids! You brightened my life the moment you walked into the schoolroom! I love you all!
Emily, my "twin"! I love you dearly, and always look forward to those rare moments when we can connect and talk again. Your zeal for missions has made a huge impression on me!
Jennifer, Thanks for sticking by me all of these years that I've known you... for listening to me and sticking up for me, even when I wasn't very nice. You've been a true friend!
Debbie, with your ready jokes and quick whit... always willing to hang out with me!
Marilyn, your sweet personality is an inspiration to me! It took a little longer for us to click, but I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything!
Charlotte, your maturity never ceases to amaze me. You have been a great inspiration to me! Your enthusiasm for life is truly a blessing... and rubs off on those around you.
Robin, you have wholeheartedly accepted me for who I am, and I appreciate you so much! Those moments of hilarious laughter, and yet those moments of serious talks have meant so much to me!
Esther, from the moment we met, I knew we were kindred spirits! I really love the rare moments we can get together and talk again. God is using you in incredible ways! I love you, girl.

6 comments:
*smile*I left you a comment on the previous one!
Hey Esther, I'm planning on putting a picture of you up there, also, but all of my pics of you are on CD, and I didn't have time to last night. ;-) So rest assured, you ARE one of those people who has touched my life! :-)
Love ya girl!
Aww that is so sweet! I love you girl, and I really hope our paths will cross again soon. I still don't know when I will be getting down to Floyd, but who knows. :) Of course you could come up here too. ;) Call me sometime, or I'll call you. <3
Dear Susanna,
Beautiful! Isn't it wonderful that God knows we girls need special "sisters" to encourage and help us along life's way?!!!!
You are a special friend and Twin!
Love ya,
Emily
Wanda, I'm getting really excited about next week! Iva told me her plans to come up and see you, and she wants me to come along! I get almost giddy when I think about seeing you again! And maybe I can come visit your classroom sometime during the week. ;-) I love you, girl, and hope that your week is a blessed one! I'll be substituting this week for one of the teachers. :-)
Emily! I'm so glad that you enjoy my blog... I haven't been very inspired to write any articles for the blog recently, but hopefully it's a blessing anyway. :)
I'll be trying to answer your email before too long... ;) I've been bad about emailing again. Have an incredibly blessed week!
I love you, twin!
~ Susanna
Post a Comment