This is so special! I'm so happy for you two and I bet I know two soon to be grandparents that are excited too! Congratulations! And may you have many more!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that you might be when I saw that last post!!! :P Just wasn't sure!!! :) So WOW!!! That Is awesome!!!!!:) :) :) :) There is nothing like your first baby!! Everything is so new! love you! And congrats again!!!
6 comments:
Really, I just screamed!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
Oh WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I am so excited for y'all!!!
This is so special! I'm so happy for you two and I bet I know two soon to be grandparents that are excited too!
Congratulations!
And may you have many more!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that you might be when I saw that last post!!! :P Just wasn't sure!!! :) So WOW!!! That Is awesome!!!!!:) :) :) :) There is nothing like your first baby!! Everything is so new!
love you!
And congrats again!!!
Wow, that's exciting! I'm sure Gary already has a name picked out seeing how we cousins figured those things out years ago. :)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)....:-)
Post a Comment