August 9, 2010

A few Random Pictures

Hannah and Annie discussing life

 We're still sappy... :-P 

 Gary on Lake Moomaw, riding in "Big Bertha"

  Chillin'

A beautiful blue hydrangea

Butterfly weed with it's namesakes

A Mimosa tree

Queen Anne's Lace

Pink Rose

Why did the turtle cross the road? :-P

Nicka... the proud mommy of four new kittens. :-)

And thus my life continues... Life as Gary's wife is truly a wonderful thing!  I used to wonder what in the world I'd keep myself busy with around the house, while he's at work, but I find plenty of things to keep me busy.  Housework takes a lot more time than I thought it would. *sheepish grin*  One of these days I'm going to sit down and write a big long wordy update, but for now this will have to do. :-) 

~ Susanna

6 comments:

JoJo! ♥ said...

Great Post! =) I'll try calling you again soon :)

Ashley said...

What kind of Camera do you have Susanna? You take awesome pictures!

Heth said...

Suz! These pics are incredible! Your photos always inspire me! And I´m so glad you´re happy... that makes me happy!

KathyM said...

Hey, Sus! The pictures are all nice; but I like the 'sappy' picture best... keep it up! :) What a pretty cat, and she has some really pretty kitties (that we need to find homes for)! :| ;)

Anonymous said...

thanks to all of you! :-) I love seeing that people are looking at and enjoying my blog. :-) My life has been so busy lately that plans for a wordy blog entry have been put on hold. :-) Gary was asked to be in charge of the music at a friend's wedding so we've been practicing the songs and making plans to leave tomorrow for TN.

Jennifer Bates said...

I thought that I had commented on this post already....*laughs at self*
Beautiful pictures! I can't pick a favorite...well the one of you and Gary is great! You guys are such a good looking couple!