January 28, 2010

Xanga Entry

To all who can see it, here's my most recent Xanga entry... I figured I needed to trump up a little interest here. *grin* 

http://lily4him.xanga.com/720870138/all-in-all/

4 comments:

Nicole said...

:-(

Susanna said...

Aww.... I'll email it to you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Susanna!
I'd love to read your Xanga entry but every time I click on the link it says "Sorry, the page you requested was not found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." I've been trying for several months, and all I get is that same message. Do you know what's going on?

Even if I can't access your Xanga, your blog is great!

Rebecca

Susanna said...

Hey Rebecca!
Wow, that's a bummer... it may be because I have it blocked to where you have to have a Xanga account to view mine. :-] :-[ I basically post about the same things on here that I do there... occassionally I'll post different stuff, but not a lot. let me put the link here again, in case you decide to get a Xanga just to read mine... i know some people who do that. :-)
www.lily4him.xanga.com

Love you!
Susanna