When I got out to the porch, Nicka was sitting on the wood pile looking at me acusingly... I don't know what I did, but she thought it was awful, whatever it was. :-)
As you can see, the ground was covered with ice! Quite interesting to watch Quisha try to get her balance on the sidewalk!
This hen thought I had something for her, and she was eying me hopefully...
While I was taking a picture of this grass, I looked up and this next picture is what greeted me.
LOL! I was much amused by his expression.
And the roof of our trailer.. I love icicles!
One of our few remaining alive hemlocks.
I know this picture is blurry, but she was in such a funny pose, I decided to keep the picture. :-)
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Quisha? This was on one of her wild dashes around the house.
So, that's what is happening this morning on our mountain... just normal every day stuff... but that's what makes up real life anyhow.
~ Suz









2 comments:
hey Suz!
Love the pictures! the icicles are beautiful!
And Ashly Hunter wanted me to tell you that your blog overloads their computer--so she can never get on yours!?? I don't know why!
Hey Jenn!
Thanks! Thankfully it's not icy anymore, but it's still raining here.
Oh no! I'm sorry that Ashley can't see the blog... I guess it is a rather large one, with all the pictures on it.
Post a Comment