December 9, 2009

Favorite Links




Just wanted to share a few of my all time favorite web sites... Enjoy!








And Some of my own Websites: 

*I have a vision for this website to grow, but currently, I'm the only one who is working on it.  If there's ANYONE out there who would like to help out with an article, a suggestion, or just some encouragement... that would be great!

This website is still under construction, but you can kind of see where it'll be going.  Tell me what you think!

My Xanga blog, which I was going to quit, but since I was signed up automatically for another year of Premium, looks like I'm stuck with it for one more year.  :-] 

3 comments:

Molly Lewis said...

Thank you for the links! I'll look at them later when I have more time! :-D

><>Molly<><

Marg :-) said...

I like the new setup for Whatever Things Photography! :-)

Susanna said...

Thanks Margie! I had fun doing it... ;-) Hey, I'm counting the days until I see you!

Molly, your very welcome!! :-)