February 5, 2012

Four Months

    It's been four months now since God blessed us with a little boy.  He's 16 pounds and growing like a weed.  Well, I don't like likening my child to a weed, so I'll say he's growing like a pine tree. ;-)  We're sitting here at Grandpa Masts' place again, and I just wanted to post a few pictures of Dustin that I took on his four month birthday.  He's such a sweet, happy little boy... and I just can't believe how he keeps growing and changing.
    He's starting to scoot along the floor now... he'll chase a toy all the way across the living room floor, and only stop when he hits his nose on the hardwood.  The other evening, Gary was babysitting him for me while I was gone to a ladies social event for a few hours, and Gary told me later that Dustin scooted over to a little wagon full of blocks.  It's low enough that he can reach the blocks that are on the wagon, and he was having the biggest party scattering the blocks.
   So, I'm wondering if maybe he'll be one of those little boys that gets into everything! :-)